|Yuhi-iro ni Somaru Nazotoki||Character|
|Yuhi-iro ni Somaru Nazotoki|
|English Title||The Mysterious Scratch that's Dyed the Color of a Sunset|
|Bright/Dark Meter||bright ★★★☆☆ dark|
"Yuhi-iro ni Somaru Nazotoki" (YuhiNazo) is a story written by Hinata Haruhana. The story was finished on May 31st 2012 and serialization of the series ended on October 31st 2012. Following the publication of Oni Kakushi no Portrait, YuhiNazo was revised on August 9th 2015. Spoilers to the story YuhiNazo is present in Oni Kakushi no Portrait, and so readers are advised to read this story first.
The events that had happened in this story took place eight years prior to the events of Kimi Hitori; while Oni Kakushi no Portrait took twenty two years prior before the events in this story.
The estimated reading time of this story is 55 minutes.
- Prologue | (a)
- 01：Irai | (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f)
- 02：Chousa [Day 1~Day 2] | (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f)
- 03：Chousa [Day 3] | (a) (b) (c) (d)
- 04：Houkoku | (a) (b) (c) (d)
- 05：After Service | (a) (b) (c)
- Epilogue | (a)
Warning: Spoiler ahead.
- In Kisetsu no - short
- Kuranaga guessed that one of the cast is going to die. Shimako replied saying she was safe because she was the detective. Yuno said that he wouldn't mind dying if it means protecting Shimako; and the rest 'accepted' him saying he was too good and soon to die.
- In Kisetsu no - long
- It was a rainy day, and in a certain store Moyuno (Hiro) was mistook as a thief by the shopkeeper. Moyuno stood up saying she wouldn't do such a thing, and Nao later helped her out. Moyuno gave him her thanks later.